Friday, June 19, 2009

New Digs!

Friday, June 19, 2009
We got new digs! Welcome to my new on-line home. In effort to revive my blog, we thought it was time for not only a facelift, but to have our "own" domain: pugblug.blogspot.com!

Make sure you update your bookmarks (if you're still following me around).

Did you do it yet? What are you waiting for?! Update them
now! What have you got to lose?

New to the Pug Blug? Then I'm going to extend my most heartwarming welcome in traditional pug fashion!

*Imagine all the snorting, sneezing, heavy breathing, high pitched excited yapping, and jumping around you can ever image* By now your legs will be covered in scratches, your face covered with pug slobber and your body sprayed with pug snot.

Don't you feel loved?

Whew! That was tiring. Thanks for stopping by; but I think I'm going to take a nap now. Hey! Is that my tail?!

0 Barks:

 
The Pug Blug. Design by Pocket